Sometimes I dream that I am falling. Apparently, everyone does. But more often than that…
Archive | Morocco RSS feed for this section
Find travel stories about Morocco right on this page. First hand experience only, be it a souk, a mountain or a coastal scene…
It’s an inauspicious start. No map. No SatNav. No cash – my very last dihram cleared out by the unexpected fuel charge.
No internet access to check the route. No signal on my iPhone. Just a pen, a scrap of paper and a hastily scribbled map, uneven streaks of biro connecting Moroccan towns that appeared on a picture in the hotel lobby.
So much of Morocco reminds me of Andalucia. The heat, the orange-red earth, the metal lanterns, intricate tiles…
Both, too, wear a mixture of myth and mystery…
The Sahara Desert has a name that lives up to its reputation. Not simply because it sounds rippled and mysterious, but
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Abi King: Yep - still my favourite business class flight....
- Abi King: You won't be able to hold her during take off and...
- wshi: I am planning on visiting these caves... any recom...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines