Sometimes I dream that I am falling. Apparently, everyone does. But more often than that…
Archive | Morocco RSS feed for this section
Find travel stories about Morocco right on this page. First hand experience only, be it a souk, a mountain or a coastal scene…
It’s an inauspicious start. No map. No SatNav. No cash – my very last dihram cleared out by the unexpected fuel charge.
No internet access to check the route. No signal on my iPhone. Just a pen, a scrap of paper and a hastily scribbled map, uneven streaks of biro connecting Moroccan towns that appeared on a picture in the hotel lobby.
So much of Morocco reminds me of Andalucia. The heat, the orange-red earth, the metal lanterns, intricate tiles…
Both, too, wear a mixture of myth and mystery…
The Sahara Desert has a name that lives up to its reputation. Not simply because it sounds rippled and mysterious, but
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Dress to match the chilli you run past, I say! April 16, 2014
- Meet the Spoons: a cultural icon & family of four in Leipzig April 16, 2014
- Back to school for me today in Leipzig April 15, 2014
- Melissa: Beautiful. This reminds me of my experience on the...
- Sofie: Must be great to dance there. I think I'd let mys...
- Scott: Did you make it to the Soggy Dollar? Their painkil...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines