Sometimes I dream that I am falling. Apparently, everyone does. But more often than that…
Archive | Morocco RSS feed for this section
Find travel stories about Morocco right on this page. First hand experience only, be it a souk, a mountain or a coastal scene…
It’s an inauspicious start. No map. No SatNav. No cash – my very last dihram cleared out by the unexpected fuel charge.
No internet access to check the route. No signal on my iPhone. Just a pen, a scrap of paper and a hastily scribbled map, uneven streaks of biro connecting Moroccan towns that appeared on a picture in the hotel lobby.
So much of Morocco reminds me of Andalucia. The heat, the orange-red earth, the metal lanterns, intricate tiles…
Both, too, wear a mixture of myth and mystery…
The Sahara Desert has a name that lives up to its reputation. Not simply because it sounds rippled and mysterious, but
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- The Beach with the Buffalo, Hong Kong May 17, 2013
- Fond memories of the fresh honeycomb for breakfast at @OneAldwych March 11, 2014
- Can you guess where I am?! (Psst, near @OneAldwych ) March 9, 2014
- Checking out the history of time at the Science Museum. In other words March 8, 2014
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Sun Sea Adventures: So pretty!...
- The Hopeless Wanderer: I love Australia's signs, they never cease to cra...
- Steven Garrett: What a stunning photo. Did you take it?...
- Will Xie: Abi, Welcome to China again！...
- Anesa: Kreuzberg: soak in the Turkish market, an outside ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines