The sand I’m standing on is soft and bleached, the type that squeaks beneath your soles if you walk too fast.
Archive | The Seychelles RSS feed for this section
Beaches, beauty & boulders. The Seychelles are those kind of islands, the kind that inspire the word paradise and make troubles drift away while allowing space for dreams to settle in. Read more about the Seychelles here.
Raindrops decorated most of my days in the Seychelles, the days passing beneath skies streaked with charcoal, while
Picture this: a beach of white sand that curves to clasp the Indian Ocean. Palm trees fluttering at the edges of your vision. The crash and sigh of the waves in the distance. I open my eyes and…
Rain. When I first arrived on Desroches Island, the rain stalked and prowled and lurked around like the relentless soundtrack from a gothic horror film. Yet all the malevolence and theatre of the sky couldn’t…
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Dress to match the chilli you run past, I say! April 16, 2014
- Meet the Spoons: a cultural icon & family of four in Leipzig April 16, 2014
- Sofia Rhodes: Italy is one of my favorite places. And, I complet...
- Melissa: Beautiful. This reminds me of my experience on the...
- Sofie: Must be great to dance there. I think I'd let mys...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines