This is a terrible photo. It’s taken with a point-and-shoot about as old as shoulder pads and legwarmers. It has splashes from water and glare from the sun (just in case you hadn’t noticed.) It’s also one of my favourite photos…
Archive | Argentina RSS feed for this section
Seville has started its annual swelter for summer and it looks like the rest of Europe’s not far behind. So, for a quick chill out on this Friday afternoon, I thought I’d delve into the archives and bring you plenty of ice, ice baby, in the form of the Perito Moreno glacier in Patagonia.
It’s one of the few glaciers in the world that’s
Ah, you can almost hear the accordion in your mind. The stomp and the swish of the dancers. The haughty stare and ice-licked face of the star, raven hair tight against her scalp.
Or, you can see a rambling, scruffy line of pale-faced young men shuffling forwards in clear and present embarrassment.
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Abi King: Yep - still my favourite business class flight....
- Abi King: You won't be able to hold her during take off and...
- wshi: I am planning on visiting these caves... any recom...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines