Let’s get this out of the way before we start. I am not a shoe […]
Archive | Canada RSS feed for this section
I’m not sure which I saw first. The creeping hands…The lashing tail…Fervent, frantic, fevered wings dipping into water…Or something else entirely……
Before you read this post, I want to make sure you’ve got the right kind […]
“If you see a door, open it.”
No, these weren’t the words of a self-help guru or spiritual master. These were the words of a Torontonian as she left us at…
It started in a hostel. Or perhaps a budget hotel. A misguided gesture of love – my boyfriend at the time doing the laundry for me. It became an unequal disaster. Two passports in a…
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Rebecca: Empty, natural beauty. what a great way to put it....
- Megan: Hmmmmm. I like the way you think. :) Why choose?...
- Abi King: Ah - well if you head to the Maldives you can also...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines