The Japanese call it Gunkanjima. But Bond knew it as the base camp for Silva, […]
Archive | Burma/Myanmar RSS feed for this section
Whether you call it Burma or Myanmar, you can read about it here…
Is it Burma or Myanmar? I arrived under cover of darkness. Deep, night, darkness. I […]
In Myanmar/Burma, people use thanaka on their cheeks to stay beautiful and to protect against […]
Sunlight shifts over gold, silver and sapphires in the ordered, sheltered aisles of the covered […]
That gorgeous buttercup-yellow sunset above (over here if you can’t see it on your gadget-y […]
The #DragonRoute ends – and the write-up begins Images and whispers dance through my mind, […]
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- The Beach with the Buffalo, Hong Kong May 17, 2013
- Fond memories of the fresh honeycomb for breakfast at @OneAldwych March 11, 2014
- Can you guess where I am?! (Psst, near @OneAldwych ) March 9, 2014
- Checking out the history of time at the Science Museum. In other words March 8, 2014
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Steven Garrett: What a stunning photo. Did you take it?...
- Will Xie: Abi, Welcome to China again！...
- Anesa: Kreuzberg: soak in the Turkish market, an outside ...
- Adam: When I take a swing through Cardiff, I'll have to...
- Mark @ hotelove.sk: Stunning pics. Valencia is on my to-do list for a ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines