The Japanese call it Gunkanjima. But Bond knew it as the base camp for Silva, […]
Archive | Burma/Myanmar RSS feed for this section
Whether you call it Burma or Myanmar, you can read about it here…
Is it Burma or Myanmar? I arrived under cover of darkness. Deep, night, darkness. I […]
In Myanmar/Burma, people use thanaka on their cheeks to stay beautiful and to protect against […]
Sunlight shifts over gold, silver and sapphires in the ordered, sheltered aisles of the covered […]
That gorgeous buttercup-yellow sunset above (over here if you can’t see it on your gadget-y […]
The #DragonRoute ends – and the write-up begins Images and whispers dance through my mind, […]
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Twelve Things Travel Taught Me in 2012 January 4, 2013
- What is Home, Anyway? March 8, 2013
- What’s so special about Berlin? January 20, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- The Soweto Mandela Leaves Behind December 6, 2013
- Blue octopus hats are all the rage in December 4, 2013
- Introducing Brunei… December 4, 2013
- The White Mosque in December 2, 2013
- Learnt a new thing: the airline industry traditionally hoses down a plane on its first flight December 1, 2013
- Azhar Khan (Globe Glimpser): Great Post! I'm really keen to explore Soweto wit...
- Gayla: What a cute creature. I think it may be a devil, ...
- Abi: Still feeling hazy so they're a perfect fit!...
- Abi: Thanks!...
- Abi: Flying in - supremely easy. Not sure about the lan...
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines