Is it Burma or Myanmar? I arrived under cover of darkness. Deep, night, darkness. I […]
Archive | Burma/Myanmar RSS feed for this section
Whether you call it Burma or Myanmar, you can read about it here…
In Myanmar/Burma, people use thanaka on their cheeks to stay beautiful and to protect against […]
Sunlight shifts over gold, silver and sapphires in the ordered, sheltered aisles of the covered […]
That gorgeous buttercup-yellow sunset above (over here if you can’t see it on your gadget-y […]
The #DragonRoute ends – and the write-up begins Images and whispers dance through my mind, […]
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Quiz Time: Can You Recognise This Dome? April 6, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Kent: I love this entry -- you really capture the feel o...
- Abi: Thank you!...
- Darlene: They all look so yummy! Here in Vancouver, BC it'...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines