A man casts a glance over his shoulder before arching back and casting his line into the water. The street chatter and rush hour traffic drown out the subtle splash but from the look on his face, you’d think he stood alone in the countryside, miles from anyone, miles from anywhere.
Archive | Turkey RSS feed for this section
Istanbul is one of Europe – and Asia’s most exciting cities. These photos of Istanbul capture
Boarding the train to Bulgaria…
The sun was shining when I sat down, with cats purring on one side and a couple embracing on the other. Despite the cold, the sunshine spilled generously, treating visitors to the best view of the world heritage sights they had come to see.
I sat down because of the text.
The text about the shootings.
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Kent: I love this entry -- you really capture the feel o...
- Abi: Thank you!...
- Darlene: They all look so yummy! Here in Vancouver, BC it'...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines