In Sorrento, at the end of a week’s walk along the Path of the Gods […]
Archive | Europe RSS feed for this section
Travel stories about unusual journeys, places, customs or careers found in the myriad of all those things in Europe.
In Paris: There is More to Life Than… Well, dear readers, right now I am […]
A city with the charm of Frankfurt, the friendliness of Paris and the culture of […]
As a Brit, I’ve had to hear my fair share of jokes about the food […]
I like trains, I really do. Given the right conditions, I love train travel. But, […]
Why would you sleep in an ice hotel? Why would you sleep in an ice […]
I’m here at the Ice Hotel Sweden. And I’m going in… Tune in on the […]
Lemons. They’re all over the place in the narrow streets of olive and stone-soaked Amalfi. […]
Right now I’m in Sorrento. It’s a multicoloured town that clings to the hills and […]
Napoleon is remembered for a great many things. Conquering most of Europe, for example. Overthrowing […]
Spoiler. I’m not that girl. I’m the one behind the camera. Right now, I’m in […]
Go from bland to Bond with these easy-peasy tips for getting better photos from a […]
Hot on the heels from my own short break in Pembrokeshire, here, as promised, is […]
The lane is full of memories, the lane, this lane in the most holy of […]
Cwtch, Pembrokeshire To the uninitiated, cwtch does not sound like a pleasant word. For those […]
Wow. I found puffins on Skomer Island in Pembrokeshire yesterday and I’m still grinning at […]
The Banke Hotel Paris – Review From the moment you step through the door, you […]
Taking Stock Somehow, four years have passed since I started this blog. In that time […]
High on a mountaintop yet far underground lies an frosty, wintry, rub-your-eyes-with-childlike-wonder honest to god […]
Picture the scene: 30 books open at the same page, a scattering of scarlet gingham […]
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- What is Home, Anyway? March 8, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Hope everyone had a good St David’s weekend… March 2, 2014
- 7 of The Best Travel Apps March 2, 2014
- Across the babbling brook… February 28, 2014
- Jaryd Krause (@Ausglobetrotter): Amazing shots! and your right, everybody sees thin...
- Selma: Volcanoes: they have the power to grant life, and ...
- islandmomma: Don't know about the apps but I really would like...
- Ronny: Gotta love that escalator lol ... Melbourne looks ...
- Bridget @ GreenGlobalTravel: Pocket is a great one, and I'm also a big fan of ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines