A non-descript side street, a stained white wall. Paint peeling from the window frames and sidelong glances from passersby.
Archive | Bulgaria RSS feed for this section
Blinking with sleep into the buttercup-yellow light, I stood on the platform and looked around.
An abandoned train stood opposite, incoherent graffiti scrawled along its length. The escalators had seen better days (I hoped) as they slumped…
Sofia, Bulgaria’s capital, left me with plenty of lingering images. Here
Well, sooner or later my travel luck had to run out. Over the past few years I’ve managed to skate past snow storms, sidestep the ash cloud and avoid most industrial action. After all, it was…
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Kent: I love this entry -- you really capture the feel o...
- Abi: Thank you!...
- Darlene: They all look so yummy! Here in Vancouver, BC it'...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines