Spoiler. I’m not that girl. I’m the one behind the camera. Right now, I’m in […]
Archive | Germany RSS feed for this section
Home to stollen cake, great beer and some wild castles, Germany has much more to offer than Christmas fairy-tales and twentieth century nightmares. Relive travel through Germany through these stories and photos and find out more about the place that calls itself Deutschland…
Go from bland to Bond with these easy-peasy tips for getting better photos from a […]
Not long ago, I worked on a project called A Perfect Day in Berlin with British Airways for their shiny new Facebook App (see exhibit A if you’re just itching to know which six things I picked.)
Drunk with power, I put together an itinerary of the best way to spend 24 hours in the city and ignored my…
Berlin. The world seems to love you but I’m not quite sure why. I went, […]
As a way of throwing money away this seemed to be a particularly pointless exercise. We were standing at the foot of the Tegelberg mountain
The final instalment of the Iron Route Journey. East, West, Good, Bad, Win, Lose, Draw.
Another look at 1989.
Eighteen days ago I set out on a journey of more than a thousand miles. It took me through nine different countries, six different currencies, two continents and it strayed both in and out of
It’s early morning as I peer through the glass at number 4 Glockengasse and a proud man in a duffel coat stares back. He ignores me, though…
One put Cologne on the map, the other keeps children happy, but it’s the third that forms the lifeblood of Germany’s most colourful city. This series explores a city in flux, through Cologne’s three extraordinary liquids.
Apparently this week is chocolate week in the UK. So, never mind that it sounds like nothing more than an excuse to buy, sell, eat, scoff and dream of chocolate…
Right there, among all those dignitaries, I discovered Cologne’s secret streak…
They say that you never forget your first time – and for me that was in Seville. While strolling along in the unfiltered sunshine, sharp flashes of light caught my eye. This was it, this was what I had heard about:
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- Tulips in Amsterdam April 5, 2013
- Fond memories of the fresh honeycomb for breakfast at @OneAldwych March 11, 2014
- Can you guess where I am?! (Psst, near @OneAldwych ) March 9, 2014
- Checking out the history of time at the Science Museum. In other words March 8, 2014
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Steven Garrett: What a stunning photo. Did you take it?...
- Will Xie: Abi, Welcome to China again！...
- Anesa: Kreuzberg: soak in the Turkish market, an outside ...
- Adam: When I take a swing through Cardiff, I'll have to...
- Mark @ hotelove.sk: Stunning pics. Valencia is on my to-do list for a ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines