Why would you sleep in an ice hotel? Why would you sleep in an ice […]
Archive | Sweden RSS feed for this section
I’m here at the Ice Hotel Sweden. And I’m going in… Tune in on the […]
Lay out your sleeping bag on the reindeer skin… Sometimes I just love this adventure […]
Picture the scene. You’re walking through a Swedish market, your young daughter holding your hand. She sees row upon row of sweet candy canes, bright luminescent swirls of sugar and mint that gleam in scarlet and white, holly leaf green and ivy, forming…
Have yourself a very Merry Swedish Christmas! Yes, I’m busy writing up the nitty-gritty of the Iron Curtain and all the details of…
Fika. So said the letters, so said my host. It was not yet four in the afternoon and I began to brace myself.
The word fika, I decided, had all the hallmarks of a potent local spirit, the sort that could stand in for paint stripper on an identity parade and would give you a headache as soon as look at you…
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Sofia Rhodes: Italy is one of my favorite places. And, I complet...
- Melissa: Beautiful. This reminds me of my experience on the...
- Sofie: Must be great to dance there. I think I'd let mys...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines