As a Brit, I’ve had to hear my fair share of jokes about the food […]
Archive | Wales RSS feed for this section
Leeks, daffodils, male voice choirs and a dynamic, vibrant city scene revival. Wales is one of my favourite countries, explore more here…
Hot on the heels from my own short break in Pembrokeshire, here, as promised, is […]
Cwtch, Pembrokeshire To the uninitiated, cwtch does not sound like a pleasant word. For those […]
Wow. I found puffins on Skomer Island in Pembrokeshire yesterday and I’m still grinning at […]
A voyage to the end of the earth… As a child, the journey lasted forever. […]
Men form a semi-circle on the sand, arching their backs and turning their faces towards the sun. But this isn’t a wellness retreat or a yoga lesson.
It’s surfing. And this is a surf lesson…
Somehow, my vision of becoming a sexy surfer babe didn’t involve this…
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Abi King: Yep - still my favourite business class flight....
- Abi King: You won't be able to hold her during take off and...
- wshi: I am planning on visiting these caves... any recom...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines