As a Brit, I’ve had to hear my fair share of jokes about the food […]
Archive | Wales RSS feed for this section
Leeks, daffodils, male voice choirs and a dynamic, vibrant city scene revival. Wales is one of my favourite countries, explore more here…
Hot on the heels from my own short break in Pembrokeshire, here, as promised, is […]
Cwtch, Pembrokeshire To the uninitiated, cwtch does not sound like a pleasant word. For those […]
Wow. I found puffins on Skomer Island in Pembrokeshire yesterday and I’m still grinning at […]
A voyage to the end of the earth… As a child, the journey lasted forever. […]
Men form a semi-circle on the sand, arching their backs and turning their faces towards the sun. But this isn’t a wellness retreat or a yoga lesson.
It’s surfing. And this is a surf lesson…
Somehow, my vision of becoming a sexy surfer babe didn’t involve this…
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Darlene: They all look so yummy! Here in Vancouver, BC it'...
- A Montrealer Abroad (@amontrealer): The first one looks positively delicious. I've be...
- Sofia Rhodes: Italy is one of my favorite places. And, I complet...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines