As a Brit, I’ve had to hear my fair share of jokes about the food […]
Archive | Wales RSS feed for this section
Leeks, daffodils, male voice choirs and a dynamic, vibrant city scene revival. Wales is one of my favourite countries, explore more here…
Hot on the heels from my own short break in Pembrokeshire, here, as promised, is […]
Cwtch, Pembrokeshire To the uninitiated, cwtch does not sound like a pleasant word. For those […]
Wow. I found puffins on Skomer Island in Pembrokeshire yesterday and I’m still grinning at […]
Men form a semi-circle on the sand, arching their backs and turning their faces towards the sun. But this isn’t a wellness retreat or a yoga lesson.
It’s surfing. And this is a surf lesson…
Somehow, my vision of becoming a sexy surfer babe didn’t involve this…
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- What is Home, Anyway? March 8, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Hope everyone had a good St David’s weekend… March 2, 2014
- 7 of The Best Travel Apps March 2, 2014
- Across the babbling brook… February 28, 2014
- Mark @ hotelove.sk: Stunning pics. Valencia is on my to-do list for a ...
- Jaryd Krause (@Ausglobetrotter): Amazing shots! and your right, everybody sees thin...
- Selma: Volcanoes: they have the power to grant life, and ...
- islandmomma: Don't know about the apps but I really would like...
- Ronny: Gotta love that escalator lol ... Melbourne looks ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines