This is Table Mountain, Cape Town. One of Africa’s most iconic landmarks, one of Africa’s […]
Archive | Photos from the Air RSS feed for this section
A stunning collection of photos from the air, showing what our planet has to offer.
The aeroplane bobbed on the water. The spray shimmered like tears on the window, giant baubles of longing just waiting for something to happen or someone to notice…
Photos and a mystery from above the clouds in Colombia…
Another four am start. Another cold morning. Another walk through darkness and another outstanding experience. […]
A number of things are wrong. To begin with, I’m standing in a field surrounded by darkness, my mind pulling the duvet covers back over its head and mumbling into its pillow. Second, I’m…
For years, the British weather thwarted my dream of floating above the earth in a hot air balloon. Today,
Bringing you Elephants from the Air. Simply one of the most amazing moments in my life.
“Bend your knees,” he says and I have to obey. From behind, he pulls the strap until
The world’s largest inland delta, the Okavango Delta in Botswana, from the sky
The small town of Benicassim on the northeast coast of Spain hosts the annual music festival, FIB. In between catching the likes of Kasabian, the Gorillaz and Dizzee Rascal, I had the chance to take to the skies…
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Abi King: Yep - still my favourite business class flight....
- Abi King: You won't be able to hold her during take off and...
- wshi: I am planning on visiting these caves... any recom...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines