Photos and a mystery from above the clouds in Colombia…
Archive | Photos from the Air RSS feed for this section
A stunning collection of photos from the air, showing what our planet has to offer.
Another four am start. Another cold morning. Another walk through darkness and another outstanding experience. […]
A number of things are wrong. To begin with, I’m standing in a field surrounded by darkness, my mind pulling the duvet covers back over its head and mumbling into its pillow. Second, I’m…
For years, the British weather thwarted my dream of floating above the earth in a hot air balloon. Today,
Bringing you Elephants from the Air. Simply one of the most amazing moments in my life.
“Bend your knees,” he says and I have to obey. From behind, he pulls the strap until
The world’s largest inland delta, the Okavango Delta in Botswana, from the sky
The small town of Benicassim on the northeast coast of Spain hosts the annual music festival, FIB. In between catching the likes of Kasabian, the Gorillaz and Dizzee Rascal, I had the chance to take to the skies…
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Twelve Things Travel Taught Me in 2012 January 4, 2013
- What is Home, Anyway? March 8, 2013
- What’s so special about Berlin? January 20, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- Need A Dose of Christmas Cheer? December 10, 2013
- The Soweto Mandela Leaves Behind December 6, 2013
- Blue octopus hats are all the rage in December 4, 2013
- Introducing Brunei… December 4, 2013
- The White Mosque in December 2, 2013
- Abi King: Pff - of course he did. And very elegantly pointed...
- Abi King: And a possible tombstone message perhaps? Great qu...
- Abi King: Thank you - you too!...
- Abi King: And there was so much more! Great fun :-)...
- #NGTRadar: Travel Lately – Intelligent Travel: […] before he was imprisoned, and returned ...
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines