On The Road… Leaving Antigua against a purple sky as the sun’s final shards pierce […]
Archive | Topical RSS feed for this section
Topical thoughts about travel around the world. What does the news have to do with travel?
Lay out your sleeping bag on the reindeer skin… Sometimes I just love this adventure […]
Well, every job has its downsides as they say. After a month of scrunched up […]
For the last couple of years I spent December beneath the sparkling lights of the […]
Twas the night quite a few weeks before Christmas and all through the house, Not […]
It’s a blasphemous journey I’m about to embark upon. “There aren’t twelve apostles,” for a […]
Barely a full moon ago, I wrote about the importance of a woman’s hair, sparked […]
On The Road… Apartheid Memorial in Liliesleaf, where Mandela once lived & was betrayed Zoom…These […]
On The Road… The rules of Apartheid: now decorating the inside of a toilet bowl […]
On The Road… Where Mandela gave his first main speech as a free man. Zoom…These […]
Tomorrow, I’m heading to Africa. (Although it will probably be today by the time you […]
As the last long days of August melt away and the air turns crisp with […]
Cairo I knew that change was coming; I never dreamed it would be this bad. […]
Can You Capture the Colour? It’s back. And it’s even better. This summer, we’re returning […]
Hello dear readers. I’m in the middle of a major rethink about what I’m doing […]
A voyage to the end of the earth… As a child, the journey lasted forever. […]
This photo shows an ancient Egyptian monument in front of the burnt-out remains of the […]
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Quick warning. This is an ever so slightly techy post. […]
When I close my eyes, I see two sides of Egypt. No, wait a moment, […]
I can’t remember the first time I saw one. Not this year,nor last. Nor buried somewhere in the shadowy dreams of childhood. Wings. Claws. Scales. Jaws. Fire.
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Kent: I love this entry -- you really capture the feel o...
- Abi: Thank you!...
- Darlene: They all look so yummy! Here in Vancouver, BC it'...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines