The John Lennon Wall in Prague
Feel the love
Subscribe for more...
Bring a taste of the world to your inbox every month. Find out more...
Hi, I'm Abi, a writer and photographer who swapped a career as a doctor for a life on the road. Find out more
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Dress to match the chilli you run past, I say! April 16, 2014
- Meet the Spoons: a cultural icon & family of four in Leipzig April 16, 2014
- Back to school for me today in Leipzig April 15, 2014
- Melissa: Beautiful. This reminds me of my experience on the...
- Sofie: Must be great to dance there. I think I'd let mys...
- Scott: Did you make it to the Soggy Dollar? Their painkil...
#dragonroute Adventure Alaska Andalucia Awards Best Best Luxury Places Best Photos Best Travel Blogs Best Video Caribbean Catalonia Charities Contest Culture in Europe Customs Endangered Species Florida Food Guilin Hanoi History Hong Kong Hotels Inspirational People Ironroute Life London luxurytravel Outdoors Paris Politics Quiz Reviews Seville Street Art Tokyo Toulouse Traditions UNESCO World Heritage Site Unique Experiences Unusual Journeys Valencia Wildlife writing
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines