For years, the British weather thwarted my dream of floating above the earth in a hot air balloon. Today, with rather trembling limbs, my dream came true in the Spanish Pyrenees. My legs are still trembling, while my heart is skitting around like a small child who’s just discovered an unguarded box of chocolates. So until my mind comes back to earth, I just wanted to share a quick taste of my hot air balloon pictures. Enjoy!
Hot Air Balloon Pictures – Above the Clouds in Spain
Subscribe for more...
Bring a taste of the world to your inbox every month. Find out more...
Hi, I'm Abi, a writer and photographer who swapped a career as a doctor for a life on the road. Find out more
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Abi King: Yep - still my favourite business class flight....
- Abi King: You won't be able to hold her during take off and...
- wshi: I am planning on visiting these caves... any recom...
#dragonroute Adventure Alaska Andalucia Awards Best Best Luxury Places Best Photos Best Travel Blogs Best Video Caribbean Catalonia Charities Contest Culture in Europe Customs Endangered Species Florida Food Guilin Hanoi History Hong Kong Hotels Inspirational People Ironroute Life London luxurytravel Outdoors Paris Politics Quiz Reviews Seville Street Art Tokyo Toulouse Traditions UNESCO World Heritage Site Unique Experiences Unusual Journeys Valencia Wildlife writing
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines