Barcelona’s beachfront reveals what a difference a week can make…
Tag Archives | Barcelona
Today, I arrived in Barcelona. It’s not my first time but it has been a long time. And things have changed…
The world’s best restaurant – that’s how it was billed. Not just by the Costa Brava Tourist Board, who invited me there, but the prestigious S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurant Award went to El Bulli no less than a record five times.
At first the cynic in me stirred.
Set in the streets of Barcelona around the time of the Civil War, The Shadow of the Wind delivers poetic melancholy, gothic..
Crema catalana is often described as a Catalan crème brûlée, a dessert with a rugged, citrus twist on the delicate French classic. But don’t be fooled by the apparent resilience of this custard dish. The…
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- What is Home, Anyway? March 8, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- Do you know Pembrokeshire and St David’s? July 10, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- Blue octopus hats are all the rage in December 4, 2013
- Introducing Brunei… December 4, 2013
- The White Mosque in December 2, 2013
- Learnt a new thing: the airline industry traditionally hoses down a plane on its first flight December 1, 2013
- The view from where women leave their shoes… December 1, 2013
- Abi: Flying in - supremely easy. Not sure about the lan...
- Niamh: Lovely photo round up!...
- Thomas Dembie: Great post! How easy is it to get in to the countr...
- Melissa: I love the way that the hazy quality in all these ...
- A Lady in London: Beautiful! I was there last year and loved it!...
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines