Barcelona’s beachfront reveals what a difference a week can make…
Tag Archives | Barcelona
Today, I arrived in Barcelona. It’s not my first time but it has been a long time. And things have changed…
The world’s best restaurant – that’s how it was billed. Not just by the Costa Brava Tourist Board, who invited me there, but the prestigious S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurant Award went to El Bulli no less than a record five times.
At first the cynic in me stirred.
Set in the streets of Barcelona around the time of the Civil War, The Shadow of the Wind delivers poetic melancholy, gothic..
Crema catalana is often described as a Catalan crème brûlée, a dessert with a rugged, citrus twist on the delicate French classic. But don’t be fooled by the apparent resilience of this custard dish. The…
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 7 of The Best Travel Apps March 2, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Back to school for me today in Leipzig April 15, 2014
- Berlin, baby! Back travelling the way I like best… April 14, 2014
- Table Top Dancing in A Soulful Way April 9, 2014
- Sofie: Must be great to dance there. I think I'd let mys...
- Scott: Did you make it to the Soggy Dollar? Their painkil...
- Milan Balaban: Something so beautiful yet so scary. Volcanos in I...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines