Sometimes, it’s best to let the pictures do the talking. When it comes to caves, […]
Tag Archives | #dragonroute
Hong Kong excels at two levels: on the ground amid the colours, the chaos, and […]
In many a culture, the lusciousness of a woman’s locks says something about her status. […]
The Sofitel on Ngo Quyen Street, Hanoi, is not a beautiful hotel. At least, that’s […]
Is it Burma or Myanmar? I arrived under cover of darkness. Deep, night, darkness. I […]
Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Let’s leave aside the […]
Twice I arrived at the Mira, expecting it to be empty; twice I met a […]
In Myanmar/Burma, people use thanaka on their cheeks to stay beautiful and to protect against […]
Halong Bay showcases the dual nature of travel today: the absolute thrill of finding an […]
Testing out Cathay’s New Business Class Cathay Pacific have been scooping up awards left and […]
In the beginning, there was… A dragon. Well, at least a dragon king from the […]
Sunlight shifts over gold, silver and sapphires in the ordered, sheltered aisles of the covered […]
That gorgeous buttercup-yellow sunset above (over here if you can’t see it on your gadget-y […]
Lantau, Hong Kong On Lantau Island at the mouth of the Pearl River, the buffalo […]
Around the corner is the Old Quarter. Around the corner is the vision of Hanoi […]
The #DragonRoute ends – and the write-up begins Images and whispers dance through my mind, […]
It was just before midnight. Our slow procession blinked past the checkpoint, wisps of hair […]
It’s a powerful thing, culture shock. Neon lights, foreign voices, sizzling swine heads hanging on […]
Vietnam. We all know what Hollywood means when it says that word, and when we hear it from politicians too.
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Twelve Things Travel Taught Me in 2012 January 4, 2013
- What is Home, Anyway? March 8, 2013
- What’s so special about Berlin? January 20, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- Need A Dose of Christmas Cheer? December 10, 2013
- The Soweto Mandela Leaves Behind December 6, 2013
- Blue octopus hats are all the rage in December 4, 2013
- Introducing Brunei… December 4, 2013
- The White Mosque in December 2, 2013
- Jennifer Steck: A quoll? Learned something new today. I would have...
- Abi King: Pff - of course he did. And very elegantly pointed...
- Abi King: And a possible tombstone message perhaps? Great qu...
- Abi King: Thank you - you too!...
- Abi King: And there was so much more! Great fun :-)...
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines