Here on Inside the Travel Lab, I pride myself on bringing you thought-provoking, thoroughly researched
Tag Archives | Florida
Fresh travel stories from Florida, the Sunshine State.
Birds. With one stretch of their wings they can soar and glide through the sky with a majesty and freedom that man (and woman) can still only dream of. They are majestic, magnificent and make driving home for Christmas seem insignificant when compared to their staggering migratory paths.
They also freak me out…
As it turns out, once you’ve made the jump (ahem) into the water to take still photos with a piece of technology, it’s then very easy to switch to the video mode and…
At the Laura Quinn bird sanctuary in Florida, I was leaning in for a closer shot when all of a sudden this happened…
Tomorrow begins another adventure. Of course, in a way, that’s true for everyone on every single day. Today, though, I’m talking about the next few months of travel, work, play and everything in between. Of airports and…
Great tingling tastebuds, do Americans know about food. Yes, it’s easy to knock the hamburger, the behemoth “sodas” and the rather strangely named corn dog. The portion sizes may overwhelm and…
As a child, I always wanted to swim with dolphins. And if I’m honest, a
The sun that sets in Key West is not subtle. It flames across the sky, capturing clouds in its blaze of amber, scarlet and peach, drawing their lilac-grey sighs into a resplendent performance…For all the colourful language, it’s true…
Dolphin Research Sanctuary, Florida Keys Part of this week’s photo safari through the Florida Keys. […]
Key West Brunch Creativity, pancakes, maple syrup and a lot of coffeee… Part of this […]
The View Underwater
Part of this week’s photo safari through the Florida Keys…Words to follow…
The view five minutes ago from Sunset Key, Florida
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- How To Make A Painkiller in the Caribbean March 12, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Abi King: Yep - still my favourite business class flight....
- Abi King: You won't be able to hold her during take off and...
- wshi: I am planning on visiting these caves... any recom...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines