Why would you sleep in an ice hotel? Why would you sleep in an ice […]
Tag Archives | Best Luxury Places
A carefully hand-picked selection of some of the best luxury places in the world. From luxury hotels to luxury restaurants to luxury experiences…Here’s where you can find the best the world has to offer…
Hong Kong excels at two levels: on the ground amid the colours, the chaos, and […]
The Sofitel on Ngo Quyen Street, Hanoi, is not a beautiful hotel. At least, that’s […]
Twice I arrived at the Mira, expecting it to be empty; twice I met a […]
Testing out Cathay’s New Business Class Cathay Pacific have been scooping up awards left and […]
The Cour des Loges Hotel Review As hotels go, the Cour des Loges didn’t need […]
Impeccable dining at The Wing, Hong Kong @CathayPacificUK On The Road… Zoom…These pics come straight […]
City lights spring up as night falls in cc @CathayPacificUK @UpperHouse_HKG On The Road… Zoom…These […]
The Dragon’s Back on the in Longji, China On The Road… Zoom…These pics come straight […]
Photo on the Go: Vibes. The musical outdoor bar at The Mira, #hongkong. No view but leaves overhead and the clouds of the city.
Vibes. The musical outdoor bar at The Mira, #hongkong. No view but leaves overhead and […]
A sneaky night view of one of my favourite hotels ever: The Savoy, Yangon On […]
Fighting the crowds in Ngapali On The Road… Zoom…These pics come straight from my iPhone […]
Photo on the Go: Take ONE business lounge into the airport? Bah, says @cathaypacificuk, with its 3 lounges & counting
Take ONE business lounge into the airport? Bah, says @cathaypacificuk, with its 3 lounges & […]
Photo on the Go: Fact of the day: there exactly 400 trillion calories in Afternoon Tea at The Peninsula, Hong Kong. And every single one is worth it
Fact of the day: there exactly 400 trillion calories in Afternoon Tea at The Peninsula, […]
Photo on the Go: Staying at the @MetropoleHanoi, where Graham Greene wrote the Quiet American. Feeling inspired.
Staying at the @MetropoleHanoi, where Graham Greene wrote the Quiet American. Feeling inspired. On The […]
A priest. A still-beating heart. Blood flowing down sacrificial steps until it flooded the ground some 30 metres below.
That’s my first mental image of Mayan culture, the…
I’m not sure which I saw first. The creeping hands…The lashing tail…Fervent, frantic, fevered wings dipping into water…Or something else entirely……
Flying over teardrop-shaped islets that rise up from the Indian Ocean is a non-too-shabby approach […]
Sometimes, you have to work hard to see wildlife. And when I say sometimes, I […]
In the space of five minutes, we’ve travelled through five countries: Mexico, Peru, Lebanon, Morocco and Korea.
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- The Beach with the Buffalo, Hong Kong May 17, 2013
- Checking out the history of time at the Science Museum. In other words March 8, 2014
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Hope everyone had a good St David’s weekend… March 2, 2014
- 7 of The Best Travel Apps March 2, 2014
- Mark @ hotelove.sk: Stunning pics. Valencia is on my to-do list for a ...
- Jaryd Krause (@Ausglobetrotter): Amazing shots! and your right, everybody sees thin...
- Selma: Volcanoes: they have the power to grant life, and ...
- islandmomma: Don't know about the apps but I really would like...
- Ronny: Gotta love that escalator lol ... Melbourne looks ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines