I’m not sure which I saw first. The creeping hands…The lashing tail…Fervent, frantic, fevered wings dipping into water…Or something else entirely……
Tag Archives | Street Art
I’m not sure where you are this early November morning, but I’m seeping through the slow winter mist and feeling slightly invisible. Just the time, I thought, to rustle up these…
I found this beautiful image in the well-trodden yet overlooked town of Maun in Botswana, southern Africa. The town sits at the edge of the Okavango Delta and pilots, tourists and enterprising locals buzz around the small airstrip, restless to leave Maun behind and to let nautre brandish the blues and greens of the Delta beneath them.
Who needs cobbled streets and medieval mysteries when you can have psychedelic colours, wonky lines and hearts full of passion?
Muscat, the capital of the Sultanate of Oman, easily wins the prize for the cleanest capital city. At least in my book. Its tarmac is flawless, its water pristine. Even the
In Cuba, I spent most of my time on the streets. It’s a Caribbean country with a laid-back vibe, whatever
Alright, I admit it. I did agree with the description of Namibia’s adventure playground, Swakopmund, as “unimaginably dreary.”
I still do. Yet as I was leaving town, I drove along this street of, well, street art that lifted my spirits…
Ballard, a northerly neighbourhood of watery Seattle, has a history of seafaring, sailing and shipbuilding. Salmon and Scandinavia are the words you’ll hear around here, in between the neat rows of wooden houses with oh-so-American front porches.
I didn’t find much graffiti, but I did find…
Valencia has plenty of street art. Whether you think about it in conventional terms, conjuring up the “graffiti” from Bristol’s edgiest neighbourhood, or in alternative terms…
The streets of Havana are restless, active places – and that’s why I love this photo so much. Life is lived outside, from children playing football in the dust, to laundry drying, to neighbours
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- The Beach with the Buffalo, Hong Kong May 17, 2013
- Fond memories of the fresh honeycomb for breakfast at @OneAldwych March 11, 2014
- Can you guess where I am?! (Psst, near @OneAldwych ) March 9, 2014
- Checking out the history of time at the Science Museum. In other words March 8, 2014
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Steven Garrett: What a stunning photo. Did you take it?...
- Will Xie: Abi, Welcome to China again！...
- Anesa: Kreuzberg: soak in the Turkish market, an outside ...
- Adam: When I take a swing through Cardiff, I'll have to...
- Mark @ hotelove.sk: Stunning pics. Valencia is on my to-do list for a ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines