Sometimes I feel very lucky. Lucky to have been born in a certain part of […]
Tag Archives | writing
Climbing the Dragon’s Spine, China It curved and clawed away from me as I stared […]
A boy kicks a football in the red, barren dust. A cloud of burned, breathless […]
Dust in red still stains my shoes And drumbeats soothe my sleepless senses I am […]
First of all, I’m sorry. I heard some bad things about you. More than once […]
Why South Africa is called the Rainbow Nation I’m in South Africa right now and […]
Spoiler. I’m not that girl. I’m the one behind the camera. Right now, I’m in […]
Is it Burma or Myanmar? I arrived under cover of darkness. Deep, night, darkness. I […]
The lane is full of memories, the lane, this lane in the most holy of […]
Aswan For over two thousand years people have stood where I’m standing now. And yet […]
When the change came, the island held its breath. What would happen the following day?
Would people turn up to work? Or would they leave?
What is home? This week, I was supposed to be travelling. But I was sick. […]
The Club, Barbados My room has the perfect view. At dawn, sparkle spills across the […]
“In the cool of the evening we rode in the country and were perfectly enraptured […]
Before you read this post, I want to make sure you’ve got the right kind […]
somewhere between the squelchy feet and droplet-splattered lens I managed to find a few photos to fall in love with. Europe. You may be wet and wild in …
Kakadu. The sound is soft yet distinctive, like a bird call that rolls and unfolds across the willows and the reeds, the waters, the low and smoky air, to reach me on the scrunched and scorched soil. On the earth that is itself Kakadu.
Sometimes life has a very sweet symmetry. This weekend I travel to Mexico, to stand […]
Pinning dreams of the ocean down to the mast in the Grenadines…
Before I open my eyes, I think I can smell the rain outside. It’s early, very early…
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- 17 Ways To Take Better Photos From Trains – Photography for Beginners August 30, 2013
- Holy Smoke. A Mayan Massage in Mexico April 10, 2013
- The Beach with the Buffalo, Hong Kong May 17, 2013
- Can you guess where I am?! (Psst, near @OneAldwych ) March 9, 2014
- Checking out the history of time at the Science Museum. In other words March 8, 2014
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- Sometimes simple is best March 3, 2014
- Hope everyone had a good St David’s weekend… March 2, 2014
- Mark @ hotelove.sk: Stunning pics. Valencia is on my to-do list for a ...
- Jaryd Krause (@Ausglobetrotter): Amazing shots! and your right, everybody sees thin...
- Selma: Volcanoes: they have the power to grant life, and ...
- islandmomma: Don't know about the apps but I really would like...
- Ronny: Gotta love that escalator lol ... Melbourne looks ...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines