I’m not sure where you are this early November morning, but I’m seeping through the slow winter mist and feeling slightly invisible. Just the time, I thought, to rustle up these…
Archive | St Vincent & The Grenadines RSS feed for this section
The view from where I’m sitting involves a stack of post-it notes, papers and files. Through the window, a limp and lifeless cloud suffocates the air, not shifting, not darkening. Nothing.
Pinning dreams of the ocean down to the mast in the Grenadines…
A surprise encounter in the Grenadines…
This week, I’ve been dipping my toes in the Caribbean waters of the Grenadines. St Vincent and the Grenadines to give its full title – and since St Vincent’s is the main island it seems almost disrespectful not to.
To locals, however, St Vincent’s is Vincy and the whole speckled island flock goes by the name of…
- Maptastic-Tacular April 2, 2013
- Twelve Things Travel Taught Me in 2012 January 4, 2013
- What is Home, Anyway? March 8, 2013
- What’s so special about Berlin? January 20, 2013
- Paris Is Always A Good Idea June 26, 2013
- Blue octopus hats are all the rage in December 4, 2013
- Introducing Brunei… December 4, 2013
- The White Mosque in December 2, 2013
- Learnt a new thing: the airline industry traditionally hoses down a plane on its first flight December 1, 2013
- The view from where women leave their shoes… December 1, 2013
- Gayla: What a cute creature. I think it may be a devil, ...
- Abi: Still feeling hazy so they're a perfect fit!...
- Abi: Thanks!...
- Abi: Flying in - supremely easy. Not sure about the lan...
- Niamh: Lovely photo round up!...
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines