I’m not sure where you are this early November morning, but I’m seeping through the slow winter mist and feeling slightly invisible. Just the time, I thought, to rustle up these…
Archive | St Vincent & The Grenadines RSS feed for this section
The view from where I’m sitting involves a stack of post-it notes, papers and files. Through the window, a limp and lifeless cloud suffocates the air, not shifting, not darkening. Nothing.
Pinning dreams of the ocean down to the mast in the Grenadines…
A surprise encounter in the Grenadines…
This week, I’ve been dipping my toes in the Caribbean waters of the Grenadines. St Vincent and the Grenadines to give its full title – and since St Vincent’s is the main island it seems almost disrespectful not to.
To locals, however, St Vincent’s is Vincy and the whole speckled island flock goes by the name of…
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- Sofia Rhodes: Italy is one of my favorite places. And, I complet...
- Melissa: Beautiful. This reminds me of my experience on the...
- Sofie: Must be great to dance there. I think I'd let mys...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines