Weinachtsbaumschmuckausstattungsgeschäft. At 40 letters long, Weinachtsbaumschmuckausstattungsgeschäft’s the longest word there is, at least on the snowy-sweet streets of Basel. And while…
Archive | Switzerland RSS feed for this section
This landlocked country of chocolate and watches has several unusual sides. Find a collection of hand-picked global travel posts about Switzerland here – from Inside the Travel Lab.
Geneva, Switzerland. My first thoughts leaped to watches, chocolates and human rights – and my first half hour in the city certainly backed up that list.
The Broken Chair jolts out of the dreary Place des Nations in Geneva. Surrounded by steady traffic and standing opposite the European UN Headquarters, I found its size, odd rust-green colour and geometrical..
Geneva is a city with an international reputation and Place du Molard clearly wants people […]
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Quiz Time: Can You Recognise This Dome? April 6, 2014
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Confessions of the Creative Mind in Review April 22, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Abi King: Yep - still my favourite business class flight....
- Abi King: You won't be able to hold her during take off and...
- wshi: I am planning on visiting these caves... any recom...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines