Weinachtsbaumschmuckausstattungsgeschäft. At 40 letters long, Weinachtsbaumschmuckausstattungsgeschäft’s the longest word there is, at least on the snowy-sweet streets of Basel. And while…
Archive | Switzerland RSS feed for this section
This landlocked country of chocolate and watches has several unusual sides. Find a collection of hand-picked global travel posts about Switzerland here – from Inside the Travel Lab.
Geneva, Switzerland. My first thoughts leaped to watches, chocolates and human rights – and my first half hour in the city certainly backed up that list.
The Broken Chair jolts out of the dreary Place des Nations in Geneva. Surrounded by steady traffic and standing opposite the European UN Headquarters, I found its size, odd rust-green colour and geometrical..
Geneva is a city with an international reputation and Place du Molard clearly wants people […]
- A Glimpse of Mount Vesuvius March 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Live Like A Local in Seville March 19, 2014
- Sirens in the Silence – Italy Walking April 1, 2014
- The New Cupcake Quest April 17, 2014
- No filter, just colour: the Fischer street art scene in April 17, 2014
- Textured wall in Leipzig on the street of many names (inc at one point April 17, 2014
- A Montrealer Abroad (@amontrealer): The first one looks positively delicious. I've be...
- Sofia Rhodes: Italy is one of my favorite places. And, I complet...
- Melissa: Beautiful. This reminds me of my experience on the...
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- The Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- St Vincent & The Grenadines